Due to Covid-19, the federal government has passed the CARES Act, which helps Federal Student Loan borrowers. Visit the Federal Student Aid website for details.
- Perkins Loan
- What is a Master Promissory Note?
- Student Loan Borrower Responsibilities
- Perkins Repayment
- What is loan deferment or loan forbearance?
- How do I apply for a deferment or forbearance on my Perkins Loan?
- Perkins Consolidation
- What does it mean to consolidate a federal loan?
- What is Loan Forgiveness?
Now PlayingWhat is Public Service Loan Forgiveness?
- Loan Default
Next PlaylistIdentity Theft
- A Minute to Learn It - Identity Theft
- What is Identity Theft?
- What do thieves do with a stolen identity?
- What can I do to prevent identity theft?
- If I'm a victim of identity theft, what should I do?