Playlist: Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP)
- What does SAP stand for?
- The Importance of Understanding SAP
Now PlayingQualitative Standard
- Quantitative Standard
- Maximum Timeframe
- What is Financial Aid Warning?
- What is Financial Aid Probation?
- If I am on a Financial Aid Warning Status, will I automatically be put on Probation?
- SAP Status of Ineligible, Warning, or Probation and My Ability to Graduate
- Common Causes of Poor Academic Progress
- Basic Strategies for Becoming a Successful Student
- What resources are available to help me be a successful student?
Next Playlist150% Subsidized Loan Limit Rule
- What is the 150% loan limit rule regarding Federal Direct Subsidized Loans?
- If I change programs, how will my 150% Loan limit eligibility be affected?
- How can I avoid losing my Federal Direct Subsidized Loan eligibility due to the 150% loan limit rule?